AHLAN WA SAHLAN

Welcome to my blog. This blog is to share any information, knowledge or news regarding the subjects I teach in PTSS. Hope all of us will gain benefits from this blog. Don`t hesitate to drop your comments or become my followers....

Wednesday 26 October 2011

A new lesson to new bloggers

Today is the day where I teach my students DSS2A and DSS2B how to create a blog. Some of them have the blogs, but some of them are very new with this world. So, in order for them to keep in touch with me, sharing their experiences, good news, that`s why I teach them how to create their own blogs. Maybe any news or information regarding their studies I can share with them in this blog. I hope this blog will give benefits to all my students and perhaps by next semester, I want all my students to have at least one blog each. Now, the new world has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment